Kaeser Compressors, Inc. Field Service Technician in Houston, Texas
Kaeser Compressors, Inc. is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of industrial air systems with over 6,000 employees worldwide. Kaeser offers quality compressed air systems, comprehensive consulting services, and outstanding after sales support. We specialize in evaluating each customer’s application and providing the most efficient and effective air system solution. To learn more about Kaeser, visit our website at www.us.kaeser.com
We are seeking an individual who has worked in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill the position of Branch Service Technician for our service territory in and around the Houston, TX metropolitan area.
The selected candidate will:
• Perform all maintenance and service on compressed air systems for customers in the designated territory, including after-hours emergencies
• Prepare all service orders, time sheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly and timely
• Assist with evaluation of Kaeser products for warranty, rebuilding and maintenance purposes
• Seek to acquire new service business, maintenance contracts and parts/accessory sales
• Be responsible for the up-keep of all company issued tools used for servicing compressors and related items
• Communicate with the Technical Department to find solutions for repair, installation, or service issues on compressor, blower and/or vacuum units
The successful candidate’s background will include:
• 2-3 years solid field service experience performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment, preferably compressors
• A strong electrical/plumbing/mechanical aptitude
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to be self-directed in order to perform with little supervision
• Owning hand tools
• PC literate, specifically MS Products, Word, Excel (required)
• Clean Driving Record (required)
• A satisfactory background check per Company guidelines (required)
• Refrigeration certification (a Plus)
We offer a competitive salary, company van with gas card, laptop, cell phone, company paid uniform rental; benefits package, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.