HARRIS COUNTY Customer Success Manager in Houston, Texas
Under general supervision, the Customer Success Manager builds long-term relationships with customers as a primary point of contact to reduce the possibility of potential difficulties and to resolve problems. The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including Executive. Must be comfortable making decisions and recommending alternative approaches, identifying, and resolving conflict.
- Reviews client requests to ensure feasibility and with the client, prioritizes requests.
- Performs time estimates.
- Regularly reviews status of initiatives and keep the clients consistently informed of an initiative's status.
- Discusses any significant client issues with his or her supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer https://hrrm.harriscountytx.gov/Pages/EqualEmploymentOpportunityPlan.aspx If you need special services or accommodations, please call (713) 274-5445 or email ADACoordinator@bmd.hctx.net
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalency from an accredited educational institution.
- Three (3) years of account management experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- May be required to work more than forty hours during the workweek, or on weekends when special projects or deadlines need to be met.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to changes.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs. and/or move boxes and equipment as needed. Subject to kneeling, crouching, handling, climbing, walking, sitting, twisting and reaching are needed to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: To qualify for this position, required education, experience, knowledge and skills must be clearly stated on your application's employment history. Resumes are welcome, but _we do not use _any information provided on your resume to qualify and refer you to the Hiring Department for consideration.
Applicants for this position will be subject to a criminal background check that includes being fingerprinted. This applies to any position with network access to CJI (Criminal Justice Information) systems or access to an area where CJI is received, maintained or stored either manually or electronically (i.e. custodian, maintenance).
- Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for any Felony.
- Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for any Class A Misdemeanor.
- Conviction, probation, or deferred adjudication for a Class B Misdemeanor if within the previous 10 years.
- Open arrest for any criminal offense (Felony or Misdemeanor).
- Family Violence conviction.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. General Information
Houston, TX HOURS:
Monday -Friday 8AM - 5PM
May be required to work more than forty hours during the workweek, or on weekends when special projects or deadlines need to be met. SALARY:
Depends on Qualifications
- Based on 26-Pay Periods
Due to a high volume of applications positions may close prior to the advertised closing date.
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Department: Universal Services
Job Number: 05339
Closing: 6/15/2020 11:59 PM Central
Agency: Harris County
Address: 1310 Prairie Street, Ste. 240 Houston, Texas, 77002