Robert Half International Tax Director/Manager - Corporate in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Our client, a growing real estate company located in Eastern Montgomery County, PA seeks a Real Estate Tax Manager/Director to join their team!
The successful tax real estate tax manager/director will manage relationships with real estate tax appeal partners, external assessors and local jurisdictions to further the goal of minimizing real estate tax liability for the company as a whole.
Responsibilities of the successful Real Estate Tax Manager/Director will include:
• Supervise property tax schedules for accounting, finance, for budgets, accruals, and cash projections.
• Maintaining and improving real estate tax software suite.
• Ensuring that the company's tax date calendar is up to date and taxes filed at all times.
• Improving processes related to recording real estate tax expense in the Yardi system.
• Delegate and respond to all inquiries from all company departments in regards to real estate tax expenses and related questions.
Qualifications of the successful Real Estate Tax Director/Manager include:
• BA or BS in Accounting.
• CPA or LLM in Taxation preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in property tax management for a large real estate company or real estate tax consulting firm.
• Experience in negotiating property tax reductions via formal/informal appeals.
• Knowledge of state and local property tax reduction initiatives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• iTam, Yardi and BlackLine experience is a plus.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Horsham, PA
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03740-0011466011
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance