Intel Product Marketing Engineer in Hillsboro, Oregon
The Data Platforms Group (DPG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer with strong knowledge of Data Center Ethernet, networking technologies and the overall Ethernet market.
· Develop compelling customer value propositions and incorporate requirements into a new family of Ethernet controllers
· Represent Intel and our products externally at customer meetings and trade shows.
· Write compelling marketing collateral to articulate the value of Intel’s Ethernet products to customers
· Represent the voice of the customer internally to incorporate customer use cases and features into the product
· Coordinate market model updates and drive executive alignment and approval
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for customer-facing presentations.
· Detail oriented and Self-starter
· Experience working with architecture, engineering, technical marketing, business development and sales support peers across multiple time zones
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent education with 9+ years of relevant industry experience in engineering and business.
MBA with marketing focus is highly desired.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
8+ yrs of data center experience in Ethernet; Strong working knowledge of data center architecture (including servers, networking and storage) with a good understanding of how applications are scaled-out in a data center.
5+ years of experience in the data center Ethernet controller and adapter market.
5+ years of marketing experience demonstrating translating complex technical features into customer value propositions.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, San Jose;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.