BAE Systems Senior Logistics Technician in Hill AFB, Utah
BAE Systems is currently recruiting for a Logistics Technician.
We invite you to apply to this job opportunity and consider a role on our team. This position is contingent upon contract award.
To apply standard and unique practices and techniques in logistics to identify, analyze, and solve obsolescence issues across multiple platforms before they impact sustainment.
1) Reviews technical and engineering data
2) Performs detailed information searches, correlation and interpretation of technical data
3) Work product will be used to accurately maintain various BAE Systems databases
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
High School Diploma or GED and 5 years related experience
1) Five years of total experience with technical school/ military experience on military equipment or related disciplines with experience directly related to supporting a sustainment environment such as military depot or equivalent.
2) Experience with USAF Technical Orders and engineering drawings required
3) Computer proficiency (MS office tools) required
4) Utilizing a DMSMS predictive tool to proactively and reactively solve parts obsolescence
5) Researching and providing detailed technical data to support the recommendation of replacement of components
6) Experience with JEDMICS and FedLog
7) Experience with common digital formats (.jpg; .tif; .pdf; etc.) a plus
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and may be required to meet eligibility requirements for access to controlled and classified information.
Senior Logistics Technician
EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression