Lockheed Martin Orion SW Integration Lead in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Description: Do you have a commitment to success, proven interpersonal skills, a positive outlook? Are you a creative thinker and problem solver? Are you looking for a meaningful career?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! The Engineering & Technology organization is a highly dynamic and growing organization that plays a vital role in providing mission-critical intelligence solutions by optimizing satellite constellations, processing data through its entire life cycle and developing reliable cutting-edge infrastructure for information dissemination across a global network and to a variety of programs.
In this position, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Orion Flight Software (FSW) developers and Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GN&C) analysts working together to produce the complete integrated GN&C product. You will responsible for the integration of FSW across multiple concurrent builds of GN&C FSW to create a product that will directly impact mission success.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Full SW Development Life cycle experience
- Algorithm Development experience
- Previous C/C++/Python experience
- Ability to resolve advanced and complex technical challenges
- Experience as SW Team Lead
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent team orientation
- Experience with Rhapsody, Simulink, DOORS, Green Hills
- Embedded real-time software systems analysis and development for Guidance, Navigation, Control, and Propulsion
- Understanding of Satellite Navigation and SW Systems
- Agile processes
- Full development life cycle experience
- Ability to perform software integration and test development
- Ability to work with multiple programming languages, operating systems, and development environments
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.