Progress Rail Services Corp. Expeditor II in Henderson, Nevada
Henderson, NV Locomotive - 333
• Compiles and maintains material, parts, inventory and status information to expedite movements of material between supplier/production areas.
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company, is an integrated rolling stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international railroad customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs. Forging the bridge between ideas and success, our talented and innovative team members work together to address the challenges of the rail industry today, ensuring success for the future. As part of a vibrant, global network of business operations, each and every member of our team is important to our success. With headquarters in Albertville, Ala., more than 7,000 dedicated employees serve customers through a network of close to 150 locations around the world. For more information, visit www.progressrail.com and follow @Progress_Rail on Twitter and YouTube.
Education / Training:
• Minimum of 3 years accounting/inventory control or Associates Degree preferred.
Key Job Elements:
• Accountable for inventory accuracy;
• Maintain accurate LN inventory balances;
• Perform weekly cycle counts;
• Perform location/product verification and tasks as required;
• Perform research and analysis to solve inventory problems;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets;
• Ability to receive material against Purchase Orders in LN;
• Ability to receive core material into Motor Log;
• Ability to create and transact Maintenance Sales Orders in LN.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in the ERP system LN is preferred;
• Must be able to read and complete all shipping/receiving documents;
• Stage, coordinate logistics, and shipment of outgoing material;
• Receive incoming material and verify receipt against shipping documents;
• Properly label all required material;
• Transport material from receiving location to the correct material warehouse location using mobile equipment;
• Ensure required material has been issued to the production floor in a timely manner;
• Enter material transfers into computer using LN;
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of materials warehouse;
• Monitor warehouse levels of consumables and raw material;
• Complete all tasks required to support and prepare shipping/receiving team on a daily basis;
• Operate mobile equipment such as front end loaders and forklifts;
• Ability to multitask and work safely in a fast paced environment;
• Able to work outside in all weather conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package* including competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match, available medical/dental/life/disability insurance coverage and paid vacation and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available for some positions.
*Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment status - governing plan documents control such benefits..
Alternative Work Location: