BrightStar Care Caregiver in Hemet, California
BrightStar Care of Central Western Riverside County is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers in the Riverside County Area.
Here at BrightStar Care we uphold a Higher Standard of Care. We believe in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. Join our Award-Winning Organization and become part of a well-recognized agency with the recognition you deserve.
We offer a variety of assignments including in-home and facility-based placements with the flexibility to work your own schedule.
Flexible weekday, weekend, holidays; morning, afternoon, and night opportunities.
BrightStar Care of Central Western Riverside County serve our clients from all over the county including Menifee, Hemet, Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Riverside and everywhere in between.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid training and on-boarding
- Cell phone use reimbursement
- Set schedule and/or work often as you want on a variety of assignments including in-home and facility-based placements
- Flexible weekday, weekend, holidays; morning, afternoon, and night opportunities
- Employee of the Month and weekly recognition Ask about our Referral Bonus!
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Current CPR Card certified by The American Heart Association
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Valid Driver's License and proof of auto insurance
- Smart phone with internet service
- State of California HCA (Home Care Aide) Registration
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Responsibilities
Provide client with ADL assistance - Activities of Daily Living; personal hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, homemaker, companion
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Join our Award-Winning Organization - Home Care Pulse - Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence - Provider of Choice - Employer of Choice - Joint Commission Accredited - Enterprise Champion for Quality.
BrightStar Care of Central Western Riverside County is an independently owned and operated franchise of BrightStar Franchising.