Rose International INC Production Generalist Assoc in Hazelwood, United States
Client Position Title: Production Generalist Assoc
Position Number: 338630
Location: Hazelwood, MO 63042
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Production Support, Spreadsheets, Verbal Communication
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Production Generalist Assoc
Location: Hazelwood, MO, 63042
Duration: 03/24/2020 to 08/31/2020
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
• Pick materials for order fulfillment.
• Verbal and written communication to various internal departments, on the status of inventory and/or status of requested materials.
• Store material in a secured area for retrieval or delivery to production area.
• Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
• Perform additional assigned tasks to help production.
• Be mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
• Use your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
• Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
• Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
• Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
• Comply with general work rules -- responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but is not required.
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume warehousing environment and knowledge of warehousing concepts.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational abilities.
• Experience operating a computer workstation.
• Some knowledge of recording and entering data into spreadsheets.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays during peak periods.
• Problem solving and the ability to improvise.
• Flexibility with working in other areas on occasion.
• Strong ability to multi task.
• Ability to work with associates with collaboration related to productivity, safety and quality of work.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)