Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Hayward, California
Salaried Professional Service, a division of Accountemps, is looking to add a Staff Accountant to the practice. The SPS Staff Accountant will work as a full-time employee of Robert Half, on a project to project basis. This is a full-time position with benefits and Choice Time Off. Expected project tasks will be to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation, etc. For more information about the Salaried Professional Services program contact Monte Bingley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-460-0888
• BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
• At least 2 years of Accounting experience
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
• Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
• Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
• Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
• Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
• CPA an added plus
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $25.00 - $31.25 / Hourly
Location: Hayward, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04692-9502530744
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance