Airgas Usa LLC Warehouse Associate in Hamilton, Ohio
/Do you enjoy working on a team that sees you as more than just a number? Does teamwork and driving results attract you? Are Monday – Friday schedules and work-life balance something you’ve been missing? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking for!/
/What’s in it for me?/
Airgas offers temperature regulated facilities, multiple shift times, quarterly bonuses, HMO health plans, 401K, and 2 weeks’ vacation as a new employee! Our employees can also take advantage of Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, sick time, Tuition Reimbursement and much more! If you are looking for a Monday – Friday, full-time permanent position, affordable healthcare, and career growth, we want to talk to you!
MONDAY - FRIDAY (NO WEEKENDS!) *9:30 AM - 6:30 PM*
Overtime as needed.
/What will I be doing?/
At Airgas, our trusted Warehouse Associates are responsible for moving material within a warehouse, while adhering to the facility work rules and while meeting or exceeding the regular productivity, quality and safety standards. The normal duties may include loading, unloading, palletizing, receiving, locating, picking and packing safety products (such as safety goggles, gloves, boots, hydrating beverages and more) or other warehouse-related tasks as assigned. These duties may be accomplished by lifting (up to 50 pounds), placing, carrying, pushing, rolling (cages, carts, or ladders), using motorized conveyors, or operating hand trucks, pallet jacks (manual or powered), forklifts, order pickers, banding tools, packaging equipment or other material handling equipment. This position reports to a warehouse lead, supervisor, or manager as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIESinclude the following:
- Meets company productivity and quality standards.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Stacks and arranges products.
- Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
- Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
/What experience and skills must I possess?/
- HS diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year warehousing or similar experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to push and or pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours
- Ability to read and comprehend customers’ orders, bills of lading, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
- Stand-up Forklift, Sit-down Forklift, Cherry Picker, and Pallet Jack experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work overtime as needed. Overtime may be prior to and/or after scheduled work hours.
/Who is Airgas?/
Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide company, is one of the country’s largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases. As the leading U.S. distributor, Airgas has a focus on quality products—but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working in approximately 1,100 locations—branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers—chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: *Warehouse Associate *
Requisition ID: 31517