IHG Senior Analyst Hotel AR (3 roles) in Gurgaon, India
Senior Analyst Hotel AR (3 roles)
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: India, Haryana, Gurgaon
Hotel: Corp India GSC Delivery Centre
Job number: R185736
Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
Sr. Analyst – Collections Hotels Accounts Receivable
Job Family Group
Purpose of the role
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide active support to a group of owned / managed hotels in maintaining hotels’ Accounts Receivable, along with maximize cash-flow opportunities through the effective credit control, cash collection and timely query resolution for assigned customers’ accounts. Such activities include cash application, accounts reconciliation and agreement of balances with customers. The job includes setting up of new customer accounts, credit reference check, revision of credit limits etc. Ensure that the integrity of all work and interactions with customers are completed with full accuracy and as per agreed SLA and procedures.
Your day to day
· Maintain hotel’s Accounts Receivable with full accuracy in accordance with Service Level Agreements. Responsibilities include but not limited to – a) Effective & regular follow up with customers for outstanding receivables b) All aged (60+) items are addressed regularly and escalated c) Ensuring processes and procedures are followed regarding customer contacts, adhering to the process policy,
· Setup of New Customer’s accounts, Credit Reference check and revision of Credit limits. Reviewing payment remittance and cash application in system
· Regular interaction with hotels and business teams along with representation in Credit Review Meetings
· Support the Team Leader or Manager in various Reports/ Tracker/Calls /process level key activities, improvement initiatives, automation and drive efficiency to deliver the same on a timely basis
· Assist with daily cash application ensuring transactional integrity adhering to consistent departmental policy.
· Ensure all customer records are kept up to date, conversations and all maintenance processes are documented and filed as agreed.
· Support in completion of audit requests on time to time basis.
· Prepare reports as required for Accounts Receivable portfolio
Key Collaborative Network
Key Shared Accountabilities
Regular interaction with hotels and business teams for thorough process updates and for the purpose of continuous improvement of all areas in scope in compliance with specific Service Level Agreements.
Regular interaction with other teams across functions.
Works with Hotel General Managers, Controllers and Owners.
Key vendors, professional associations, industry experts to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards.
What we need from you
Cash Collection Target
UAC >30 days should be nil
Deliver on assigned projects
- Team Lead / Asst. Manager
Direct Reports / Indirect Reports
· Direct Reports – Nil
· Indirect Reports - Nil
What we offer
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
Education: Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge :
· Effective team player with a Positive attitude & proactive approach
· Ability to influence and negotiate resulting in positive customer payment decisions
· Demonstrated effective/strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in recognizing & resolving problems or inconsistencies in transactions and systems
- This position has impact regarding the prioritization of work and for identifying opportunities for improvement.
This position has impact on hotels cash flow and relationship with hotels customers.
This position has impact on execution of collection processes on behalf of hotels.