The LEGO Group Retail Activation Manager (Retail Operation) in Guangzhou, China
Retail Activation Manager (Retail Operation)
- China Mainland, Guangzhou, Guangdong
Job ID CN3137
Are you keen to start an exciting journey to build our brand together by delivering the ultimate brand experience through brand retail?
Here's a phenomenal job opportunity for you to help the LEGO Group grows in one of our most dynamic markets.
• Retail Execution Management:
• Drive store retail excellence via visual merchandising guideline deployment, execution transparency and improvement;
• Conduct campaign deployment including guideline cascading, customer deployment meeting, execution detail improvement;
• Facilitate district routine meeting and report, ensure store status visibility;
• Support district team and training team customer capability building via retail academy training, customer meeting;
• Merchandiser Team Management:
• Merchandiser recruiting, capability building, regular mentor, review and development;
• Workshop for merchandiser training and capability improvement;
• Support Visual Merchandising and Campaign Development:
• Close work with HQ retail brand experience team, valuable input from frontline to support excellent brand experience direction and development;
• Input in campaign plan development, basing on proven store practice and experience;
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Field retail team is one of the functional team under Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of FR team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the market place by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
The job goal is to drive retail operational excellence and build-up customer retail capability including retail merchandising, activity implementation and campaign engagement. Lead merchandiser team development and ensure in store execution perfection via internally collaboration with district team, retail brand experience team and externally collaboration with customer.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5 years’ related experience of visual merchandising, or BA/SA management in a multi-national cosmetics company or fashion/sport brand company; or Trade Marketing in a multi-national FMCG company;
• Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation
• Strong communication and mature interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
• Good at written and spoken skills in English and Mandarin
• Bachelor’s degree & above;
• LEGO product fans or like to play bricks preferred
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“You get to work with some outstanding people at LEGO and that’s a great thrill. It’s also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it’s a global company, and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that’s incredibly motivating.”