Fluor Construction Support Specialist - Field Rep in Greer, South Carolina
A Construction Support Specialist II plans and performs work requiring sound engineering judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of assignments. Applies diversified knowledge of construction and technical principles, practices, and methods for a range of assignments. May implement and execute construction support activities on smaller projects worldwide. On smaller projects the Construction Support Specialist II may function as the “lead” for construction support activities. This position has developed a working knowledge in one or more specific construction disciplines.
• Oversees General Contractor work in the field.
• Insures best construction practices are followed by General Contractors
• Works with Owner’s process, safety and logistics departments to facilitate General Contractor access and permitting for the work
• Monitors and insures General Contractor’s compliance with Owner’s requirements for permitting, approvals, housekeeping and safe work practices
• Reviews quality of work provided by General Contractor and manages punch lists and non-conformance logs
• Insures that work provided matches contract documents
• Coordinates start-up of equipment
• Reviews and approves General Contractor daily reports
• Coordinates activities of materials testing firms
• Review standard project schedules and assist in development of work plans to support project milestones
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of assignments and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126995BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.