Fluor Human Resources Specialist II in Greenville, South Carolina
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to applicants and employees, maintaining records, completing assigned projects and tasks and resolving a broad variety of employee issues. This role is typically responsible for assignments normally limited to no more than two Human Resource disciplines
• Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
• May act as a team member or committee member for a Fluor sponsored group or portfolio
• Provide support and perform routine tasks associated with less complex Human Resource projects
• Answer customer questions and follow up on any related tasks
• Coordinate and/or complete Human Resource administrative documents
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 129050BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.