ManpowerGroup Cook in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Do you have experience as a Cook? Do you have knowledge of proper food handling procedures? Manpower is hiring a Grill Cook for our client in Green Bay. We are looking for individual with a strong work ethic who loves to cook.
What's in it for you:
● Full Time Hours
● 5:30am-2:00pm (Monday-Friday)
● $13.53 per hour
● Safe working environment
What the job is:
● Accurately and efficiently cook hot/cold food items
● Portion food products prior to cooking according to recipe specifications
● Operate kitchen equipment to mix, shred, cut fruits/vegetables and trim meat
● Maintain clean and sanitary work area
What you bring to the job:
● Previous experience in kitchen preparation and cooking preferred
● Ability to follow recipes and plate specifications
● Provide high quality service to customers
● Very good communication skills
● Strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.