Lockheed Martin Data Science Analyst Staff / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Member of Missile and Fire Control FORCE analytics team. Develop analytics solutions aligned to MFC's business objectives and digital transformation. Participate in development of business analytics capabilities including but not limited to reporting, artificial intelligence, and machine learning in support of MFC Operations.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related technical degree.
- Experience with Predictive Modeling, Statistical Analytics and Machine Learning Methodologies
- Experienced with the application of statistics and data-mining in a business environment (trend discovery and analysis, correlation and pattern discovery, text mining, etc.)
- Experience in operations analysis, data analytics, computer science or related field.
- Experience in Production Operations
- Experience using R, Python, MATLAB, or other data analytics tool sets.
- Proficient with data discovery / statistical analysis tools
- Proficient with MS and Oracle SQL
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt Certification)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (verbal, presentation, and written).
- Strong problem-solving skills, inquisitive mindset
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.