FirstService Residential Assistant General Manager in Grand Prairie, Texas
This position will assist in the management of properties in accordance with company policies, procedures and standards. This individual will develop knowledge and skill in the areas of income/expense management and administration, physical facilities management and home owner relations. Ability to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends is required.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and each client's community's documents, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all field activities associated with a property as it relates to the covenants.
- Oversees the tracking and response to home owners' service requests.
- Maintains home owner relation program and regular positive communication with each home owner.
- Performs daily property inspections.
- Responsible for petty cash reports and submissions.
- Coordinates insurance requirements for properties and associated vendors.
- Responsible for the development preparation and distribution of home owner's manuals, emergency procedures and other necessary formalized communication.
- Assist in the preparation of check runs, capital trackers and funds and all other forms for approval by Association Manager.
- Assists in preparation of monthly reports.
- Assists in the development of operating and capital budgets.
- Manages client relationships to ensure retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of tenant concerns, coordinating special services and requests and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Establishes and maintain industry contacts and relationships in the property's marketplace through involvement in trade organizations, property management and real estate associations and networking opportunities with vendor outreach and peer groups.
- Creates the culture needed to enhance, promote and execute daily positive interaction among members of the building management team.
- Assist the Manager in supervising and oversees projects performed by Facilities Manager and Facilities Staff.
- Assist the Manager in setting and implement guidelines for the highest standards of performance and instills them in the staff by assisting manager with personal follow-up to insure that the service is being delivered. Demonstrates a routine and effective ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled