Andersen Windows and Doors Supply Chain Manager in Goodyear, Arizona
Description Imagine working for America’s premier window and door manufacturer in a new state-of-the-art advanced manufacturing and distribution campus. The 500,000 Sq ft. climate-controlled facility in Goodyear, AZ will be an amazing place with smart factory technology, warm, welcoming and fun work environment, privacy rooms for new mothers, prayer/ meditation rooms along with an outstanding benefit and compensation plan. This combined with the Andersen history and culture creates an outstanding opportunity for you to join a great organization!
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible to manage and drive continuous improvement for material and information flow within the Goodyear, Arizona manufacturing operation.
Manage the plant’s planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory management, material handling functions to achieve the business goals.
Ensure development and management of master production schedule, direct and indirect personnel plans and capacity plans. Ensure coordination and integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs, including customer service and operational efficiencies.
Manage inventory replenishment processes, purchased, fabricated & finished goods material flow.
- Define and communicate performance targets for supply chain team. Hold team accountable to those targets. Provide appropriate training, tools, guidance, coaching and feedback to team. Support and involve employees in identifying and permanently removing obstacles to performance excellence. Provide & support developmental opportunities for team.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships that encourage collaboration, creativity and maximum performance. Ensure entire supply chain is integrated to meet goals.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts
- Serve as supply chain business applications (ERP, MES, Reporting System) process owner to ensure best practice tools and processes are implemented and sustained.
- Coordinate with new product teams to ensure new product introductions meet customer service goals, introduction dates, and budget.
- Manage cycle count and bi-annual Physical Inventory processes.
- Support team in providing operational reporting and metrics to aid in data-driven decision making.
- BA or BS in Supply Chain, Business Management or related field of study
- Seven to ten years’ experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement or related functional area
- Proven success in total cost management
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing processes/IT systems
- Solid understanding of information systems that support manufacturing operations within this position’s scope.
- Commitment to Lean Principles
- Proven leader who creates energy, lives integrity, leads change, creates a vision and plans, inspires people to achieve goals, develops people and delivers results.
- Ability to teach, coach and mentor all levels of individuals in scheduling, inventory management, material flow, information systems, pull systems, kanban, etc.
- Ability to address performance issues and support individuals and suppliers in identifying and removing performance barriers
- Results orientation – ensuring work is completed on time, on budget and within quality parameters.
- MBA with Supply Chain emphasis or Master's in related field of study
- Seven to ten years’ experience managing a dynamic supply chain team in a high-volume, made-to-order, and lean manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience successfully implementing ERP planning and purchasing systems.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-AZ-Goodyear
Organization: Andersen Regional Manufacturing
Job Posting: Feb 25, 2021, 4:05:19 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27965