Huntington Ingalls Industries Analytic Facilitator (Mid) (Product Trainer 3) - 3647 in Goodfellow AFB, Texas
HII-TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS DIVISION (HII-TSD) is seeking a qualified mid-level Analytic Facilitator to support our customer, U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC). The Analytic Facilitator provides installation support to more than 50 associate units and ensures security for ISR, EN, treaty verification facilities and systems located worldwide, including the National Airborne Operations Center. The incumbent develops, maintains, and delivers training material to drive intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards. He/she provides lesson plans, presentations and curricula in support of educational goals and maintains materiel within the assigned education system. This position is responsible for reviewing emerging policy and doctrine publications, provides feedback, and assesses for incorporation into training products. The Analytic Facilitator develops and maintains training records and tracking systems as required or designated by the government.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
• Communicate an understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
• Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
• Develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
• Ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
• Required Experience: At least 6 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or have associate’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 4 years of related experience, for a total of 10 years, as a substitute to the bachelor’s degree.
HII Technical Solutions:
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, our unique national security services portfolio includes unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.