Compass Group, North America IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR in GOLDEN VALLEY, Minnesota
Posted Date: Jan 12, 2021
Let’s talk about Canteen One! We are the national account management arm for Canteen, the largest and most experienced food and retail service company in the United States. We help our clients take the best breaks possible by providing unique and customized office coffee, vending, market, and pantry programs from coast-to-coast.
Let’s talk about Opportunity!
As part of Compass Group USA, the 6th largest employer in the world and leader in food service and support services, Canteen One provides you with an opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, and become part of a diverse team committed to attracting, retaining, and developing top level talent. If you are passionate about a customer-first, always friendly approach, we think you’ll fit right in!
*Let’s talk about Perks! *
At our Minneapolis office, we have an awesome office environment filled with perks! Free fitness room – free office coffee and pantry – Dress for your Day – Canteen Avenue C (market) & Foodsby food delivery – Popcorn Fridays – Sporting event tickets frequently raffled off – Paid time off to volunteer for corporate sponsored events – Wellness programs … you get the idea!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Note: Canteen One was formerly Best Vendors Management.
As an Implementation Coordinator with Canteen One you will be responsible for packaging, launching and tracking new programs and client initiatives. You will establish and communicate a schedule and provide status reports to team members. This includes identifying and communicating to the client any issues in the implementation process such as delays, service problems, or pricing issues. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing accounts and building relationships with clients.
• Manage projects such as new store openings, new client rollouts, client requests (i.e. technology, healthy, green initiatives) and existing client program changes to ensure deadlines are met
• Evaluate project deliverables to ensure client acceptance
• Discuss project status, completion, success metrics, issues, client and team satisfaction during internal meetings
• Communicate the client’s expectations to Field Support, and discuss alternative options/solutions
• Determine internal resource requirements of projects based upon project needs
• Provide project status summary reports and updates to Client Managers and other team members
• Track and report on percentage complete, project metrics and issues
• Keep an accurate risk tracking document (i.e. issues/barriers to completion/road blocks)
• Summarize the status for current projects and initiatives and outline time and action items to bring to completion
• Gather relevant information from a variety of technology sources and package in a professional medium that meets the needs of the audience
• Present via phone, webinar or person-to-person/group meeting settings
• Run Business Objects reports to verify information and proper setup in JDE
• With a Bachelor’s degree, six months of equivalent advanced customer service experience is required – one year is strongly preferred; with a high school diploma, three years of equivalent advanced customer service experienced is required
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills required with proven ability to develop and maintain positive internal and external work relationships
• Strong customer service orientation
• Timeliness and accuracy coupled with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize business requirements and workload
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience required – not just data entry – calculations, VLookup
• Experience in JD Edwards and Business Objects or similar ERP program (i.e. Oracle, PeopleSoft,
SAP) and report writer program (i.e. Crystal Reports) strongly preferred
Apply to Canteen One today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at Canteen One* *are offered many fantastic benefits.
Life Insurance/ AD
Paid Time Off
Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 445576
HELEN L WINTER