Abbott Field Clinical Engineer in Seoul,
· - Maintain up to date clinical and technical, relevant to assigned Division, of current and new ABT therapies and technologies as well as a general understanding of the dynamics of the country healthcare market.
· Provide clinical support and assistance to the physicians with ABT equipment throughout the whole national territory
· Act as back-up to Marketing and Sales Manager for the monitoring and correct reporting of product incidents in line with ABT standard procedures.
· Provide operative support for product development programs when requested
· Analyze the technical characteristics of competitors’ devices and contribute information to maintain the Marketing database
· Promote assigned ABT product lines and assist with market penetration & development and the establishment of new accounts by providing technical and professional.
· Conduct product presentations and perform stand duty at exhibitions when requested, responding to technical questions that might be raised by customer.
· Provide training on the application of new products and clinical knowledge of electrophysiology to new physicians or other staffs as well
· Achieves sales target
· Collaborates with manager to implement agreed POA in line with marketing strategy
· Identifies and establishes high quality customer relationships and internal collaboration
Works within agreed budgets
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com