Continental Advanced Software System Quality Engineer for VT (Iasi) in Iasi,
Advanced Software System Quality Engineer for VT (Iasi)
As an Advanced Software System Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will cover a variety of areas, such as:
▪ Plans quality assurance measures on work-package/ (sub)project level
▪ Participates and approves the process tailoring within the (sub)project
▪ Participates to and moderates certain object and milestone reviews.
Reporting & Escalation
▪ Responsible to report (in time & accurately) the quality status of the (sub)project/ work-packages to the relevant stakeholders of the project.
▪ Responsible to escalate critical issues according to the escalation strategy.
Tracking and Monitoring
▪ Responsible to track and monitor the quality status for the assigned (sub)project.
▪ Responsible to initiate and monitor countermeasures when deviations are identified.
▪ Responsible to approve the (sub) project releases.
▪ Performs internal project audits/ Quality Management System audits (co-auditor/lead-auditor).
▪ Responsible for the preparation of the project and to provide consultancy/support for the audits
▪ Offers support in the resolution and prevention of noncompliance issues (incl. support for anomaly analysis)
▪ Contributes to the establishment of corrective and preventive actions
▪ Ensures lessons learned are communicated in the organization
▪ Supports piloting and roll-out of new/ updated processes in the (sub)project
▪ Supports and trains the (sub)project team on quality topics
▪ Contributes to process definition and process improvement
▪ Responsible for training and presentations delivery at organizational level
▪ Responsible to train and support the project teams on quality topics at organizational level
▪ Responsible to prepare and deliver requested presentations in the organization
Know-how Sharing / Coaching
▪ Guide and coach Quality Engineers
▪ Drive quality activities at organizational level
▪ Train the organization members concerning Quality topics.
▪ University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience
▪ 5 + years of relevant professional experience in quality topics
▪ Confident handling of MS Office programs
▪ Fluent written and spoken Romanian and English
▪ Confident demeanor, strong communication skills and a high level problem-solving ability, customer orientation.
What we offer:
▪ Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
▪ Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
▪ Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Flexible working program;
▪ International work environment & traveling opportunities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.