Robert Half International Receivable Specialist in Glendale, Arizona
Large medical Group is in need for a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist. The ideal candidate must have 3 years of experience in A/R.
• Must be extremely responsible, punctual and someone who learns fast.
• Requirements Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Previous experience with claims research
• Previous experience with Explanation of Benefits
• Previous hospital billing experience a plus
• Ability to work independently and with team members
• Data Entry codes and charges, AR follow-up with insurances working denials, rejections etc
• Strong telephone communication skills needed
• Reviewing of EOB's for proper reimbursement
• Review EOBs, verifying patient coverage and assist with patient billing inquiries.
• Review unpaid and/or denied claims and submit appeals as needed
• Ensure timely collection of outstanding A/R and perform a variety of clerical and accounting functions to resolve billing issues of submitted claims
• Perform all other Medical Billing duties as assigned.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office
• Exceptional customer service and both verbal and written communications skills
• Working knowledge of CPT and ICD10 required
• Must have 3 years of experience in A/R.
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Glendale, AZ
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502531095
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance