Capgemini Ping Engineer in Georgia
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
• Lead a team to maintain PING Single Sign-On and Multifactor services for a large global Biotechnology company
• Establish and improve operational PING-related services utilizing a global team
• Will establish 24x7 support for PING support and management, with a combination of in-office and on-call resources, tailored to support the workload
• Establish monitoring and incident response processes to enforce PING-related access policies and procedures
• Perform troubleshooting of the Ping environment
• Complete service requests for onboarding to PING of new applications per month, in accordance with client work instructions and playbooks
• Partner with other infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support PING within this complex environment
• Have strong verbal and written skills enabling for direct contact with client stakeholders and to provide status of various operational activities
• Ability to gain confidence of client, team, and other provider teams by meeting operational objectives and improving processes where feasible
• Collaborate with internal infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues
• Have strong knowledge of PING in order to lead and execute tool upgrade planning, utilization of available capabilities, and improvements to reduce manual workloads
• Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
• 5 years of overall IT security experience including various Identity Management services
• 3 years’ experience with PING Identity Services in large, multi-domain environments
• 2 years’ experience with PingIdentity focusing on Biometric ID Management
• Experience managing and support trouble and request tickets using a company’s ISMS
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment
• Certifications in PING-related tools listed above is desired
Location- Remote work options within the USA
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Organization: CIS US CORE
Title: Ping Engineer
Requisition ID: 051778
Other Locations: US-Illinois, US-New Jersey, US-Florida, US-California, US-NJ-Englewood Cliffs, US-Georgia, US-New York