The MENTOR Network Office Manager in Garden Grove, California
Office Manager Primary Location: United States-CA-CAGarden Grove Function: Office and Administrative Support
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR Family Home Agency, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. We seek an organized and efficient Office Coordinator who can successfully carry out the administrative responsibilities in the office with the support of the Area Director and Regional Director. Bring your passion for success and the positive attitude; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Supports Managers, Directors, Executives and Officers with daily administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Coordinates work performed and plans, organizes, delineates and schedules duties and responsibilities of office or department staff. Provides backup support for administrative staff to cover phones and other duties as needed.
- Assures that appropriate training and continuing in-service training instruction is received by all assigned personnel as needed.
- Coordinates the administrative functions for the department such as billing, accounting, payroll and other related activities, as needed. Develops systems/reports which guide and support administrative operations, as needed.
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals.
- Coordinates space planning, lease formalities and office automation.
- Coordinates operational matters as building maintenance/repair, office equipment and purchasing. Maintains and develops relationships with vendors, including getting quotes.
- Organizes, plans and attends department/program meetings, retreats, trainings and events, as required.
- May assist with Human Resource related tasks including interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training and performance evaluations, processing paperwork and maintaining employee records.
- Maintains databases such as iSERVE, Avatar, Kronos, Zycus, ELMR, and others.
- Processes and maintains payroll and invoices/account payables for all disciplines within the office or department. Investigates all discrepancies and resolves all payroll problems. Performs timekeeper responsibilities for assigned employees as required.
- May act as central contact for disseminating information from departments, offices, states and regions
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.