Amyx, Inc. Project Manager in Ft. Meade, Maryland
Amyx is seeking to hire a Project Manager to support our DISA Joint Program and Execution Services (JPES) Legacy Systems Sustainment and Maintenance in the Maryland area.
Creates and maintains a program management plan, including an Integrated master Schedule (IMS), financial reporting, quality assurance, quality control, strategic and operational planning, progress/status reporting, and program reviews. Creates, updates, and monitors a risk matrix for the program, following corporate and customer procedures and escalation plans. Actively works to identify and mitigate risks to program performance and objectives.
Leads meetings with government and non-government stakeholders to review status of program activities, deliverables, and risks. Will supervise and direct engineering teams responsible for various JPES legacy programs.
SharePoint, Microsoft Project, OpenJDK 8, Solaris 11, RHEL 7, Oracle DB 19c, JPES, JOPES, JCRM, PFG,
• Active Top Secret clearance
• 5+ years experience with JPES Legacy systems (JOPES-JCRM-PFG)
• experience with JPES systems
• 15+ years experience managing information technology projects within the DoD
• PMP Certification
• 6+ years as Program/Project Manager for Enterprise Mission Assurance programs
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Masters Degree
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
• 10+ years experience within DISA, particularly within Services Development (SD) Directorate preferred.
• Experience using Microsoft SharePoint at an Administrative level preferred.
• Experience managing teams using big data analytics
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework standards (Tiers I, II, and III)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions!
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
External Company Name: Amyx, Inc.
External Company URL: www.amyx.com