Legion Systems, LLC Malware Analyst Level III in Ft. Meade, Maryland
Possesses senior-level experience as a Malware Analyst with a background in cutting-edge cyberspace technologies
● Often and without source code or documentation, performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytics methodologies and analysis on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
● Coordinates effort to develop and analyze cyberspace operations, DCO, Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and OCO solutions
● Creates malware detection topologies
● Possesses comprehensive knowledge of programming skills especially including C/C++ and Assembly language, Windows internal C/C++ and either UNIX/Linux or mobile (Android) platform, malware and things related to malware research and analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, and related disciplines
Minimum 10 years of experience as a Malware Analyst
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline ● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.