SARES REGIS CORPORATE OFFICE Maintenance Technician in Fremont, California
Beautiful Fremont property!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - FREMONT, CA (432 UNITS)
* DAYS REQUIRED: SATURDAY TO WEDNESDAY *
SRG is seeking an experienced maintenance professional for our beautiful 432-unit Presidio community. The Presidio is a controlled access, gated community located conveniently across the street from the Fremont BART station. The Presidio boasts two pools and Jacuzzis positioned amongst lush, park-like settings. Each home is fully-equipped with energy saving appliances, full-sized washers and dryers, and private patios and balconies to take in the scenery. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Works in turnover and renovation units, as well as responds to maintenance service requests.
• Works on external, as well as internal repairs which may include, but is not limited to, drywall repairs, painting, fence and gate repairs, plumbing installation or repairs, appliance repairs, boilers and HVAC systems, and common area clean-up.
• Participates in emergency and after hours coverage based on the established schedule or as required.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
• Fabricates and repairs cabinets, counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Maintains or assists in maintaining inventory and prepares related paperwork.
• Keeps storage facilities and equipment in an orderly, working condition.
• Must have experience in all trades (electrical, plumbing, drywall, paint, appliances, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge and skill in performing quality work; able to use required tools and machinery; professional interaction with co-workers, residents and vendors; knowledge and continued education of OSHA requirements; knowledge of MSDS requirements appropriate to the scope of work.
• Ability to read and interpret service orders and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• High school diploma or GED, technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent customer service skills a must!
• HVAC/CPO certifications preferred
• Ability to work weekends required.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.
External Company Name: Sares Regis Operating Company, L.P.
External Company URL: www.sares-regis.com
Street: 2000 Walnut Avenue