Schneider Electric Senior Solution Sales Support Engineer in Franklin, Tennessee
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Staff or Senior Solution Sales Support Engineer for Digital Power is accountable for providing all aspects of sales support for Power Monitoring & Controls, Power Factor Correction, and Lighting Control solutions, products, and services. This position requires experience with the proper applications for all Digital Power, products, and services. This positions primary focus will be on supporting our Proximity Territory Sales teams & GTM.
- Provides commercial and technical support to the sales and opportunity leaders in understanding business context, defining opportunity portfolio/solution. Analyzes the customer requests and converts them into Schneider Electric Digital Power quotes/proposals.
- Supports the proposal and through negotiation process to successful closure.
- Supports identifying and qualifying opportunities, influencing and developing solutions.
- Supports Bid Invest decision, prepare the proposals and offers.
- Support risk assessment before submitting the offers.
- Support commercial and technical impact evaluation during bid process.
- Provides solution, product, and services application support for all Digital Power Line of business in focused segments and/or territories as required.
- Serve as the SME (Super Champion) of bFO and assist in managing our network of excellence via our champion network of peers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required with Electrical Engineering Degree preferred with relevant experience a plus.
Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience for Senior and 5+ years for Staff level...
Experience with how Energy/Power Management systems work and knowledgeable of how to avoid issues that can commonly occur within these systems.
Experience with Energy/Power Management third party products and how they can be integrated into a power solutions system a plus._ _
Experience with Switch gear and Generator Controls.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Franklin
Unposting Date: Jul 31, 2019, 4:59:00 PM
Req ID: 005HQT