TEKsystems Audio Visual Technician - Eastern KY in Frankfort, Kentucky
Our Client is seeking a contract resource for the role of Audio-Visual Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring courtroom audio/video recording is provided to all locations in KY by drafting installation plans, scheduling maintenance on various equipment statewide, researching new audio/video technology, and overseeing the proper installation of equipment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Coordinate audio/video equipment installations, maintenance, orders
• Maintain property accountability records
• Ensure necessary equipment is properly stocked
• Maintain records showing status of each location
• Draft audio/video installation plans
• Design integration of technologies and infrastructure for the desired work product
• Make recommendations for new equipment
• Provide training to electronic technicians
• Other duties as assigned
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS AND UNIQUE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• 08:00 – 17:00 M-F
• Standing and Walking for long periods of time
• Must be able to climb ladder
• Ability to lift and carry 50+ lbs.
• Travel is required
desktop support, printers, application support, win 7, win 10, dell, break/fix, configuration, A+, Support, Hardware, Windows, Inventory, Deployment, Cable, Audiovisual, Desktop, Cat5, Video conferencing, Customer service, troubleshooting, customer service oriented, hardware installation, Audio, Asset management, Help desk, Installation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.