Tenet Healthcare Coordinator, Plant Maintenance Biomedical Engineering Full Time Days in Fountain Valley, California
Plant Maintenance & Biomedical Engineering Coordinator Position Summary:
Functions as a departmental coordinator for Plant Maintenance & Biomedical Engineering employees that are engaged in maintaining, repairing and operating equipment for the Facility. Other related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties/Primary Duties:
Supports established goals and objectives that support overall strategic plans of the facility/Fountain Valley Regional
• Helps manage required forms for Kronos
• Assists with Coordinating corrective and Preventive Maintenance of all equipment and systems.
• Supervises daily operations of assigned department work orders
• Coordinates vendors as well as in-house personnel in regards to communication related to repairs and maintenance.
• Demonstrates objectivity in decision making, utilizing facts to support decisions
• Supports the mission statement, policies and procedures of Fountain Valley Regional
• Participates in eliminating boundaries to achieve integrated, efficient and quality service
• Achieves ongoing compliance with all regulatory agencies
• Serves as a resource to employees and customers as demonstrated by visibility and knowledge of issues
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to change
• Anticipates and responds to problems and risks
• Communicates effectively with all levels in the organization and with inter/external customers
Department Unit Management:
• Helps to oversee the maintenance and repair of all areas related to Medical Equipment and the physical plant, including steam, power, electrical, plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, etc., to monitor the operation of various types of equipment.
• Possess knowledge of hospital Medical Equipment and Plant Maintenance
• Demonstrates knowledge of how to various types of equipment operate
• Helps coordinates emergency repairs and crews
• Functions as department coordinator and has oversight of Plant Maintenance & Biomedical Engineering employees.
• Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively
• Maintains safe environment
• Participates in Performance Improvement activities
• Maintains TMS Work Orders by creating, closing work orders as needed
• Helps to run TMS reports
High school graduate. 5 years’ experience in healthcare or industrial.
Preferred: AA degree and or Trade School. Prior experience in management in the hospital or similar experience in physical plant operations.
Organization: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Title: Coordinator, Plant Maintenance Biomedical Engineering Full Time Days
Location: CA-Fountain Valley
Requisition ID: 2005029950