Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Utility Technician - Sanitation - 2nd Shift (2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.) in Fort Worth, Texas
CAREER OPPORTUNITY Fort Worth
Utility Technician - Sanitation
This role is responsible for performing plant sanitation duties and responsible for maintaining Master Sanitation Plan.
- Maintenance of production & warehouse areas by performing standard tasks such as: sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning equipment, and properly documenting work
- Perform daily schedule of sanitation tasks as required by Master Sanitation Plan schedule.
- Empties trash from all areas of the Manufacturing daily when necessary.
- Assist in keeping process area spill free.
- Maintain supply hair nets, boot covers, beard covers, etc. where needed.
- Inventory and stock cleaning items and general items including but not limited to napkins, paper towels, sanitation wipes, cleaners, etc.
- Participate in production sanitation when assigned.
- Notifies management concerning need for major or minor repairs.
- Complete appropriate documentation related to cleaning.
- Ability to follow safety procedures and a schedule of tasks.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Logic/Reasoning Skills
- Plan and organize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Analytical Skills
- Sound Communication Skills in English
- Team Player
- Follow all established safety procedures
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Only those applications who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
- No agencies please.
*A $1.00 shift differential will be paid for this shift. Shift is from 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
$1.00/shift diff + benefits on Day 1
Job Start/End Date: 11-Feb-2021 to 12-Apr-2021 (EST)
Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA
Pay Rate: $11.50
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time