Aerotek Client Compensation Service Representative in Fort Mill, South Carolina
• Daily processing of compensation sharing arrangements (or setups) for New Advisors and ongoing maintenance for current Advisors
• Support complex compensation issues including but not limited to: corrections and institutional payout requirements
• Work with multiple teams including but not limited to: Registration, Service, QA, Transitions, Business Consulting and Commissions Service
• Assists in various initiatives which may involve new office onboarding and migration efforts and other needs as they arise
• Additional tasks to match changing business needs
• 2-3 years General Accounting or Financial Industry Experience
• Experience in Commissions Processing preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word and Excel, Oracle, Documentum and Siebel
• Software/Systems Skills Preferred: ASAT, Salesforce, Visio, Adobe Professional
• Ability to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Effective and proactive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills especially when dealing with various groups and in all levels of management
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation for obtaining results
• Ability to manage multiple assignments
• Attention to detail, ability to analyze information and strong reporting skills
• Excellent problem solving skills that affect daily operational matters
• Thorough documentation skills and ability to document new processes
• Must be self-motivated and effectively cope with changing environments
service, call center, customer support, data entry, customer service, financial services, inbound calls, microsoft office, oracle, siebel, branchnet, client service
Top Skills Details:
service,call center,customer support,data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
•MUST COMPLETE NORMAL USER EXCEL TEST
•Customer Service experience with specific phone experience highly desired.
•Basic industry knowledge and understanding of the commissions process is desired.
•Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel, in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships and communicating effectively with all co-workers and outside sponsors.
•Excellent time management skills. Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment.
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive and professional attitude and a proactive style.
•Proficient in PC based software programs, particularly MS Word and Excel.
•Knowledge of ClientWorks, Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems is desired.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.