Hilton Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A Mini Bar Attendant is responsible for replenishing refreshment centers and maintaining inventory in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Mini Bar Attendant, you would be responsible for replenishing refreshment centers and maintaining inventory in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take inventory of and restock refreshment centers using current systems and technology
- Verify product dating and prepare guest checks
- Inspect refreshment centers for functionality and clean refreshment centers
- Stock and maintain the refreshment center cart
- Assist with unloading and storing of orders from the storeroom
- Dispose of trash, straighten office, make keys, exchange dirty glasses and/or utensils, as needed
- Operate cart through guest floors to assigned rooms and greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
Requisition ID: HOT07W5W