Nexion Health Management Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Flower Mound, Texas
Offering $1000.00* sign on bonus!!
Starting Salary is 11.50 plus verified experience pay up to 10 years, in addition to base pay we offer shift differentials depending on shift worked. Open shifts are: (1) Double Weekend (6am-10pm), (2) Day shift 6am-2pm, (2) Night shift 10pm-6am and (3) Evening 2pm-10pm. Come join our family and Caring team of Associates!!!
Nexion affiliates operate 43 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Provides services and care for residents in accordance with established policies and procedures with the goal of maintaining the highest quality outcomes for our residents
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Answering call lights promptly to determine resident needs
- Providing the required support to assist residents with their activities of daily living
- Taking/recording vital signs, such as temperature blood-pressure as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Makes routine rounds on assigned residents in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI, Staffing) as requested. Requirements:
State certification as a nursing assistant is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly developed observation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed
Ability to occasionally assist in lifting or transferring residents up to 250 pounds We Offer:
Excellent wage and benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community EOE M/F/D/V