Dell Asset Delivery Specialist in Florida
Asset Service Delivery Specialist
Our Service Delivery team is at the heart of establishing and implementing processes for CSI (storage) initiatives within Dell Services / Operations engagement. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers is as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as an Asset Service Delivery Specialist on our Sales Operations team in Austin or anywhere in the US (100% remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Asset Service Delivery professional you will act as the single point of contact, facilitating regular communication and interoperability between different practices, Utility account teams, Customer Service, Professional Services, external customers, and third party vendors. Applying a service based approach, ASD will be responsible for coordination and management of cross-functional teams and resources to ensure successful solution release and deployment within client-site data centers. ASD will also be involved in account-wide continual process improvement, leading to a higher and more streamlined level of overall service delivery. As the part of ASD team, candidates will be involved in process analysis and integration of standards to merge current account-based practices and requirements with the Practice standards and processes.
• Act as the primary liaison and owner of asset data for the life of Dell Technologies owned, on-premise assets
• Serves as a single point of contact and liaison per assigned accounts; performing process research and integration, analyzing information, providing documentation, and maintaining required tracking and reporting.
• Coordinate and facilitate planning and implementation, including learning and assessing current account-specific practices and requirements and leading effort to incorporate the Practice model standards to merge, and integrate across both Fully Managed IMS and OPS Utility models.
• Participates in capacity and project forecasting planning and development and able to communicate forecast to internal and external sources
•Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities and exchanges information.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information, process integration investigation, and project specific deliverables
• Knowledge of process delivery methodologies such as critical path planning
• Ability to stay ahead of industry trends and new technologies
• Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
• 3+ years of experience in similar role/function
• Bachelor's degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .