Cardinal Health Clinical Sales Specialist Sevilla in FIELD, Spain
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Understand the competitive landscape, market intelligence
- Understand how Orthopedic Surgeons apply DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) or VTE (Venous thromboembolism) prevention therapy, and product selection criteria
- Develop market development plan for Medical Solutions products to be used by Orthopedic Surgeons
- Increase Engagement of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) that specialize in Orthopedic Surgery Drive awareness and adoption of VTE prevention practices amongst Orthopedic Surgeons
- Play an active role within the team by providing market and competitor intelligence, feedback on local trends and working towards agreed objectives
- 70% of time working on field
- Develop and organize educational events, i.e. hospital in-service meeting and/or peer-to-peer workshops
- Deliver financial results
- Education- Degree level preferred nursing or health science with commercial specialization
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience in Orthopedics or professional experience in Orthopedic Medical devices companies. Direct experience orthopedic surgeons preferred.
- Languages- Spanish mother tongue and fluent English
- Strong team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.