Sykes Virtual Customer Service and Sales Representative in Fayetteville, North Carolina
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative supporting one of our largest Telecommunications clients! You'll shine in this role if you enjoy assisting customers by phone and love the challenge of meeting monthly sales goals. You'll answer inbound customer calls concerning service and equipment and will recommend products and solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of home!
To apply for this role, you will need:
High Speed Wired Home Internet
Required: Home Computer needed to test home internet speed testing during application process.
Home Computer must have Windows or Mac installed to test home internet speed.
(Home internet speed test is REQUIRED to review your application during the selection process.)
Work computer will be provided if hired.
This role REQUIRES you to live within 60 miles of our Fayetteville NC site. If hired, you will be required to commute to our Fayetteville office to pick up your equipment to work virtually from home.
In this time of uncertainty, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home!
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) $12.00/hr for 12 weeks and then $13.00/hr
• 100% paid virtual class training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Generous Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement program & more!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• Required : High School Diploma or GED – must be able to provide proof of education, are at least 18 years old, can pass a Background check
• Required: 2 years' experience working in Customer Service
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, evening and weekends
• Previous Sales experience a plus, but not required
• Passion for helping people
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Previous call center experience a plus, but not required
SYKES Fayetteville is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Fayetteville!
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.