Bernhard, LLC Control Systems Technician in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Control Systems Technician
The purpose of the System Technician is to provide on-site installation assistance to complete control systems projects.
System Technician’s responsibilities include supporting survey efforts and to install new or retrofit control systems. Specific responsibilities include:
· Conducts site surveys to determine existing facility conditions.
· Provide design assistance to the controls design team.
· Provide work direction to subcontractors and electrical installers as necessary.
· Ensures work performed complies with state, local, and Federal legal requirements.
· Implement building automation system programming modifications as directed by the project lead.
· Complete start-up of control systems.
· Troubleshoot control installation problems.
· Assist in completing project closeout documentations.
· Attends meetings with owners, clients, and sub-contractors. Prepares meeting notes and site observation reports.
· Participates in internal and external training programs as required by supervisor.
· Any other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
Travel will be required and is dependent on project location and needs. The travel commitment is estimated to be as high as 50% of regular work schedule per month. Generally, travel is during the work week and not expected over weekends.
Skills & Requirements
· 3+ years of control experience (Entry level position)
· Experience with JCI, Siemens, Honeywell, Trane, Tridium, Schneider, or other building automation systems.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Healthcare or Higher Education project experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
· The work environment will be a combination of an office environment and site survey environment.
· Site surveys will include exposure to external weather, loud noises, and poorly accessible spaces.
· Ability to survey confined spaces within a facility to gather necessary information on building equipment.
· The use of ladders to survey equipment above ceiling is required periodically.
Bernhard is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is Bernhard’s policy to recruit, test, hire, promote, transfer, compensate, train, grant leave, and terminate based on merit and business needs, and without regard to race, creed, age, color, ancestry/national origin, sex, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, religion, sexual orientation/sexual identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
To staffing/placement agencies: We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and placement agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to an employee of Bernhard LLC or its operating companies) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and Bernhard, LLC (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with a requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Company, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
If you are an agency and would like to be considered for partnership with Bernhard, LLC please send your company’s information email@example.com.