Fluor Project Controls and Finance Analyst in Fauquier County, Virginia
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/Poly
• Prepare financial/administrative reports and distributes to customers/user organizations
• Conduct financial analysis (variance analysis, risk analysis, profit/loss analysis, etc.)
• Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
• Develop, implement, and maintain cost control on one or more larger projects
• Track employee and subcontractor incurred hours and dollars
• Review project set-up for all new contract MODS (WBS, POP, etc.) to ensure accuracy
• Understand the budget for each project and assist PMs with staying current on financial data relative to project
• Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current status against an established baseline cost.
• Review expenses for each project for accuracy and correct project alignment
• Reconcile actual vs. budget costs per project in order to articulate variance analysis
• Submit monthly accruals for all assigned projects
• Review and understand the monthly revenue, gross profit, and identify any variances for close
• Understand unbilled data, accounts receivable and accounts payable relative to projects and assist in managing DSO
• Assist with reviewing government invoices for accuracy
• Assist in preparations and tracking of weekly and monthly status reporting
• Assist Project Managers to closeout outstanding obligations
• Prepare, Review, and Monitor EAC’s
• Assist with the preparation of customer reporting including CFSR’s and Business Management Reviews
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 129054BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.