Northrop Grumman Release Train Engineer/Scrum Master in Falls Church, Virginia
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking an Information Systems Project Manager to support the Operations office in managing the daily business operations, digital culture transformation, training, and technical talent development initiatives across the sector portfolio. Reporting directly to the sector Director of Operations in the role the Operations Project Manager, the successful candidate will have strong information systems management, communication, customer relationship and organizational skills.
This position is located in Falls Church, VA.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Serve as Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer for the ES Sector Operations product teams.
• Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as sprint/iteration planning, reviews, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, and other ceremonies as they apply to the team and/or train
• Head collection and analysis of the sectors' nonfinancial metrics and operational dashboards
• Serve as information manager for the ES Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Operations function, maintaining data architecture, repositories, and information system access controls leveraging Microsoft Azure DEVOPS/Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SharePoint sites
• Develop and maintain online repository of ES ELT deliverables and supporting information - e.g., executive (C-Suite level) briefings, Sector Operating Objectives (SOO)s, planning artifacts, meeting notes, action items, communications, templates, dashboards, reports, and operations data.
• Research and evaluate candidate new technologies and processes into ES business operations to improve operational efficiency.
• Support implementation of business process re-engineering initiatives, leveraging model-based engineering techniques
• Establish and maintain ES digital training program artifacts - curriculum roadmaps, websites, communities of practice, up-skilling frameworks, communications, and interface with NG development center/technical training organizations
• Support the coordination of ES sector technical training and talent development programs (e.g., MTP, SEA, Technical Fellows, FTL).
• Bachelor's degree in technical or management discipline (Engineering, Computer Science or Business) and at least 9 years of relevant professional experience; 7 years with a Master's degree
• Fluent in office automation toolsets (e.g. MS Office, Sharepoint)
• Experience with web-based social collaboration environments, online databases, and/or knowledge sharing platforms
• 4 years information technology/software/systems engineering/project management experience
• Experience managing and analyzing data / information and interpreting results
• Experience coordinating efforts of diverse teams
• Master's degree
• Proven communications skills
• Data visualization/data analysis skills
• Experience with planning/running organizations and events
• Website design/customization
• Business Process Engineering
• Model-Based Engineering experience
• Experience with Agile management tools (e.g., TFS or Jira)
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certifications: Agilist, Practitioner, Product Owner, Scrum Master
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology