Fairview Manor Hospitality Aide (STNA - in - Training) - Full-Time Every Other Weekend in Fairview, Pennsylvania
Get paid while you learn! All training is done onsite!
Performs a variety of support functions to assist in the aide or caring for residents.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, vision, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative.
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Pass ice, water pitchers, linens, towels and washcloths
- Mark and pass supplies, make beds, and help serve plates and drinks to residents at meal times
- May assist in feeding of residents if qualified per state guidelines
- Set/clean off tables in dining area, clean dishes, put dishes away
- Help pass snacks to residents
- Assist residents with smoking
- Transport residents to and from activities as well as conduct one-on-one activities with residents
- Assist in various cleaning activities including; emptying linen/trash bins, cleaning wheelchairs, or other housekeeping duties
Perform other non-resident care duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read, write, make simple calculations and follow oral or written instructions.
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma is preferred.