InGenesis Microbiologist (12563) in Exton, Pennsylvania
Microbiologist Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Microbiologist to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will support the organization’s mission to safeguard the public health by performing serological testing for infectious diseases that threaten the health of citizens.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform molecular laboratory testing.
• Perform serology and immunology testing.
• Evaluate new diagnostic procedures.
• Examine proficiency testing samples.
• Provide consultation.
• Perform proficiency testing and other quality assurance activities.
• Prepare, package, and ship outsource tests.
• Ensure all referral testing is performed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree including 20 credits in biology (such as microbiology, bacteriology, immunology, physiology, genetics, etc.) and 12 credits in chemistry or biochemistry.
• 1+ year of professional laboratory experience in microbiology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.