Crown Hotel and Travel Management Front Desk Agent/Night Auditors in Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Embark on an exciting hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Fantastic Company Culture Responsibilities
Receiving accommodation reservations from visitors
- Taking the details of all arriving guests including payment information
- Allocating rooms to all guests
- Making travel arrangements for the guests
- Providing information to guests about the procedures, policies and facilities of the hotel
- Providing the guest with the necessary tourism information
- Making reservations on behalf of the guests for live entertainment, cinema and even sightseeing tours
- Handling all customer complaints and queries
- Taking messages for the visitors
- Issuing receipts to the guests
- Calculating the guest bills
- Making accommodation reservations for guests who may be relocating
- Coordinating the delivery of guest laundry needs as well as special requests
- Ensuring the safety and security of all guests
- Preparing hotel correspondence
- Coordinate Suite Shop sales
- Maintain all guest reservations in accordance with credit card security requirements
- Balance and properly account for cash drawer at the desk for each shift
- Maintain all training requirements as set forth by General Manager
- Assisting guests with safety deposit box forms and keys as outlined by GM
- Other duties as assigned by FOM, GM, Sales Manager
- Wear a provided uniform and nametag at all times on property
- Perform routine cleaning throughout work area to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming and organizational needs, etc.
- Maintain proper equipment and supply inventory for the front desk; follow hotel operations procedures and communicate with the General Manager to ensure that orders are placed for any needed equipment, repairs and supplies.
- Document any necessary minor repairs and/or replacements of room furniture, fixtures, and equipment to include television sets, light fixtures, and follow through with proper department
- Smile, acknowledge, and greet guests while in guest rooms, front of house or any other area of hotel.
- Announce presence and enter guest rooms in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Respond to guest’s requests for immediate repairs.
- Assist other employees in various assignments, such as collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, and assisting laundry or housekeeping, as needed.
Report lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures Qualifications
Valid Driver's License required
- 1 year of customer service preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic working knowledge of a computer including word and be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 20% of the time
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso as needed to accomplish required tasks
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 20 pounds without assistance
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance