BioReference Laboratories Accounts Payable Specialist in ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey
This is an exciting time to join our dynamic organization. OPKO Health is a diversified healthcare company that seeks to establish industry-leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets, including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and biologics. OPKO's diagnostics business includes BioReference Laboratories, the nation's third-largest and fastest growing clinical laboratory over the last 35 years, which provides diagnostic testing to physician offices, hospitals, and clinics, among others, and GeneDx, a rapidly growing genetics and genomics laboratory that applies cutting edge technologies to make efficient clinical diagnostic testing and interpretation available for individuals with rare and common genetic conditions. Come join our team and become part of something big, by making our patients and customers the highest priority.
Position Summary:We are seeking a reliable candidate that is a team player and will assist in all aspects of accounts payable. Processing, reviewing, paying and reconciling vendor accounts. Must have good communication skills as this role will be interacting with vendors on a daily basis.
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Expense report reconciliation
- Match invoices to receivers/packing slips.
- Enter all invoices into AP system.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly.
- Prepare and process weekly check runs.
- Assist in daily and monthly reports in AP.
Minimum Qualifications (Required vs. Preferred):
- Associate Degree or Advanced Certificate in Accounting
- Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft applications (Excel and Word are a must)
- Time management skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experience in accounting is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req Number: BRL-21-9064
Location: ELMWOOD PARK , NJ 07407