Aerotek Shipping Clerk $16-18/hr in ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois
2nd shift for Warehouse
$16 for both shifts.
Union company when PERM will bump up to $17.50-$18.00/hr.
This job would be shipping personnel for picking orders, driving stand up jeeps. Big part of job is pulling product out of finished goods to fill orders and do the transactions on RF guns.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, of merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
• Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
• Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
• Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost
• Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages
• May operate office machines, such as typewriter or calculator
• May be designated according to item inventoried as Property-And-Equipment Clerk; or type of inventory as Inventory Clerk, Physical
• Take responsibility for the flow of information in and out of Inbound Inspection as directed by Supervision.
• Perform inventory cycle counts and experience with RF Gun. Research missing parts and report any discrepancies.
• Must have knowledge and experience with computers (MS Word/Excel)
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
• Versatility to work and communicate with various ethnicities and personalities a must.
Forklift (Standup or Sit-down)
shipping and receiving, Shipping clerk, AS400, Microsoft Excel
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
As400 experience is a big plus. This is a newer role they created- they are incredibly busy and need this person to be able to hit the ground running.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.