Robert Half International Corporate Support Agent in El Segundo, California
Health and fitness company is seeking a customer service representative to join their fast growing team in El Segundo. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for supporting their internal employees as well as their customers with escalated support regarding any fitness/dietary programs, nutritional products, and online services. This is a temporary to hire opportunity with opportunity to work from home remotely!
• Answer complex internal employee and customer inquiries via phone, chat, social media, and / or other online community forums regarding fitness products, services, order information.
• Build and strengthen internal employee and customer relationships; communicate availability of tools and digital capabilities (e.g. self-service); Assess customer lifetime value to determine eligibility for offers, exceptions, refunds, and adjustments
• Continuously provide feedback on content accuracy, format, flow, and ease to read for individual articles
• Perform user acceptance testing of new system functionality after scheduled upgrades, maintenance, and/or tech-specific product launches
• Manage personal email inbox, independently create/modify/manage simple documents, correspondence, tables, and spreadsheets
• Assist in the maintenance of departmental workflows, standard operating procedures, and other documents/templates
• Maintain a strong operational knowledge of product and services, prices, compensation plan structure, Policies and Procedure (P & P), recruiting, marketing, and promotional events as it relates to the coach community
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
• Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
• Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
• Customer service experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
• Bilingual Spanish or French is a plus
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today to Maritza Velazquez , at email@example.com.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03080-0011431147
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative