Dexter Axle Assemblers 1st and 2nd shift in El Reno, Oklahoma
Dexter, the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products and related components in the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets, has an opportunity for 1st & 2nd shift Assemblers in our El Reno, OK facility, located near Weatherford, OK, Kingfisher, OK, Yukon, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, and Chickasha, OK.
Dexter has been a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, brakes and actuation, along with entrance door and venting products for over 50 years serving the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured housing, agricultural, marine, and specialty markets. Dexter is headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana employing over 2,800 people and operating 18 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Canada (Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Utah, Ontario, and Alberta). Dexter has achieved its many years of success through a commitment to the principles of superior quality, continuous improvement, and unparalleled customer service. Dexter is a wholly owned subsidiary of DexKo Global, Inc.
For more information about our company, access Dexter's web site at www.dexteraxle.com.
Dexter offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Dexter’s benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, and 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
Assemblers are responsible for the following:
• Work safely and ensure quality in a drug free environment
• Assemble made to order axles and component axle parts
• Verify specifications by measuring axle/parts
• Follow all procedures and shop floors to insure a QUALITY product
• Inform supervisor of any and all shortages and possible substitutions
• Follow schedules and insure that schedules are completed on time and correctly
• Inform the supervisor/group leader of any problems or quality defects
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and
• Work within and promoting a TEAM atmosphere among co-workers
• Rework axles as needed
• Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Certify for the job he/she is performing or is within their training period to be certified according to the training procedures
• safety conscious
• ability to work well with others in a team environment
• possess a good work ethic
• be adaptable to a fast paced work environment
• flexibility to work overtime
• good attendance
• lift up to 55 lbs.
of Openings: 16
External Company Name: Dexter Axle
Street: Plant 15 - Dexter Axle
Post End Date: 10/31/2020