Cardinal Health Senior Technician Facilities Mgmt / Mnt. in El Paso, Texas
What Facilities Management/Mainten contributes to Cardinal Health
Facilities Management/Maintenance is responsible for supporting the physical structure of a company facility.
- Provide service and support to N95 Machines.
- Assist in electrical service and repairs of the N95 machines.
- Troubleshooting N95 machines.
- PLC knowledge.
- Carry out and maintain proper documentation of preventive maintenance to equipment as assigned.
- General building maintenance.
- Abide to all company regulatory Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements.
- High school degree or equivalent experience.
- N95 Machines Troubleshooting.
- PLC Programming Knowledge.
- Relevant coursework and/or projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Process and results orientation
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies knowledge and company policies to complete a variety of tasks
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications (if applicable).
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgment in resolving issues
- May assist in recommendation of processes on new assignments
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with limited supervision. Work occasionally involves review of output by work lead or supervisor
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.